MEDICAL FIELD TO HAITI
Thank you for supporting our lifesaving work.
The ability to respond quickly to
medical humanitarian emergencies is crucial to saving more lives in Haiti.
OIGM is very concern about the health of the people Haiti.
When Hurricane Matthew hit Haiti, it caused the people in the poorest nation to suffers. Hundreds people got cholera.
OIGM wants to go and support Haiti now!
We are seeking volunteers to sign up; like, doctors, nurses and whomever is willing to help the suffering people of Haiti.
- To work side-by-side with the Ministry of Health and other partners to establish a national system to track diseases; including, responding to all cases like cholera, HIV Infections, malnutrition and any type of general sickness and outbreaks. Routinely test for suspected cases along side the National Public Health Department in high risk areas.
- To support treatments of cholera and other diseases at public hospitals and non-governmental facilities.
- To train community health workers to conduct outreach activities on prevention and treatment of diseases and any type of sickness and outbreaks.
- To offer mobile clinics throughout poor countries, like Haiti and the Dominican Republic, in order to offer basic medical services to those who have no access to modern day medicine.
- To build Medical Centers throughout every district, in Haiti.
1. Medical mission trips to rural Haiti
2. Continuing Medical Education
& travel trips to Haiti
3. Volunteer teaching trips to Haiti
are unique among mission groups because we are closely tied to the
local people in the places we serve. Our close relationships with
our Haitian hosts give us the opportunity to provide our mission
participants with the Experience of a Lifetime.
Cost of the Trip: $
PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY