MEDICAL FIELD TO HAITI
Thank you for supporting our lifesaving work.
The ability to respond quickly to
medical humanitarian emergencies is crucial to saving more lives in Haiti.
OIGM feels concerns about people health in Haiti.
Hurricane Matthew once again makes the people in the poorest nation suffers, where hundreds people getting cholera. OIGM wants to go and support right now and looking for volunteers to sign UP. Like: Doctors, Nurses and whoever willing to be part of the delegation an order to support.
- Working side-by-side with the Ministry of Health and other partners
to establish a national system for tracking cases of cholera, respond to
cholera outbreaks, and routinely test suspected cases of cholera at the
National Public Health Laboratory.
- Supporting treatment for cholera and other diarrheal diseases at
public and non-governmental organization health facilities nationwide at
the height of the epidemic.
- Training community health workers to conduct outreach activities on cholera prevention and treatment throughout Haiti.
- Mobile clinics throughout Haiti an order to do checks up and help with the medications possible to those who are affected.
1. Medical mission trips to rural Haiti
2. Continuing Medical Education
& travel trips to Haiti
3. Volunteer teaching trips to Haiti
are unique among mission groups because we are closely tied in with the
local people in the places we serve, and our close relationships with
our Haitian hosts give us the opportunity to provide our mission
participants with the experience of a lifetime.
We are looking forward to be there by December 14th 2016, we'll will be in Haiti for ONE week.
Cost of the trip: $PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY